Professional & Knowledgable Law Team

Saturday, October 15, 2011

RK Sharma sees scope for prison reforms

 Panchkula, October 14
IPS officer RK Sharma, who was acquitted in the Shivani Bhatnagar murder case by the Delhi High Court on Wednesday, said there was a big scope for prison reforms in the country. He would pen a book based on his experiences during his imprisonment for over nine years in the Tihar Jail, he added.
Sharma, after his release from the jail, reached his home in Sector 6 last night.
“I thank God for I am back with my family, especially my wife Madhu to celebrate Karva Chauth after missing out on it for the past nine years,” he said. “I always had faith in the country’s judicial system and the court has given me my life back again.”
“I have seen a different India during my term in the jail and I am a different person now,” he said.
His wife said they would now arrange a big family get-together to celebrate Diwali later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment